Thursday 10 April 2014

JNBY @ The Core Calgary


Hello beauties! I was invited to RSVP myself and three friends for  the red carpet event of JNBY for their first store opening in Alberta at The Core down town Calgary. 

JNBY- Just Naturally Be Yourself (江南布衣)) is a contemporary, design driven brand based out of Hangzhou China. JNBY carries women’s high fashion apparel and accessories with over 600 stores worldwide.

My friends and I enjoyed good music, wine and h'oderves while scoping out and trying on some fabulous fashions. It was a successful event  filled with laughter and unique style.  I got to meet fellow bloggers and make some great connections.  Check out some of the fashions below and my vlog video of the event!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say? I love hearing from my readers!
P.S please do not leave links in the comments. If you would like to be featured on Beauty in Confidence, contact me.